Full Bucket Music Kern free synth
Let’s start the week with a little freeware, namely Kern, a VST polyphonic synth from Full Bucket Music, for Windows only.
Kern is a VST 32 and 64-bit polyphonic synthesizer coded in C++ and designed to be controlled from a MID keyboard.
- 32 voices of polyphony with portamento
- 2 band-limited oscillators with hard sync
- 2 types of 4 pole, zero-delay feedback low-pass filter with cutoff, resonance and modulation controls
- 2 envelopes: Filter with attack, decay and sustain ; and Amplifier with attack, release, decay and sustain
- One LFO
- Chorus effect
- MIDI Learn
- Velocity control
- 2 graphic themes
Kern is available for free from www.fullbucket.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Snow Audio has released Chords for Cthulhu Snow Audio releases a 500-chord progression library for the Xfer Records Cthulhu MIDI arp module.
- MolecularBytes updates AtomicReverb to version 1.3 The update adds many new features and enhancements
- A review of the plug-ins in Universal Audio UAD 8.1.1 software Universal Audio just released a new version of its software for Apollo and other UAD-2 devices. The release is highlighted by three new plug-ins, including spot-on emulations of the Neve 88RS Channel Strip Collection, the Tube Tech CL-1B Compressor, and the Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959.