Ravity is back!
It’s been 9 years since ROMpler fans have been asking Luxonix to relaunch Ravity. Your wishes have finally been granted!
Ravity is finally back to the Luxonix catalog as 3 VST plug-ins, but unfortunately for Windows 32-bit only: the Ravity S synth, the Ravity R drum synth and the Ravity 16 host. The latter can host up to 16 Ravity R/S modules, each with its channel Mute/Solo controls, automation support (you can load as many Ravity 16 instances as you want) and channel linking to create complex sounds.
- New structure based on a PCM synth module
- Preset browser
- Resizable GUI
- NAVI 32-bit engine
- HLMS: Hyper Layered MIDI assign System for real time performance and sound edit
- FOEM (Fully Optimized embedded Effecting Module) with 24 types of algorithms
- Independent arpeggiator / 4-layer combinator and 447 presets in Ravity S
- 16 assignable pads / layers / 6 individual stereo outputs and 68 presets in Ravity R
You can choose between Ravity S + 16 for $34, Ravity R + 16 for $24 or the Ravity R+S+16 bundle for $45.
You can also download demo versions from www.luxonix.com/ravity.html.
Mac users, you need to push harder to get Ravity on your platform now!
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soundiron sampled voices for your metal projects After angelic and lyrical choirs, Soundiron raise their voices with Voices of Rage, an aggressive metal vocal library.
- -20% at Soundiron and Omega released Soundiron celebrates its newly-designed website with 20% off all its sound libraries until May 1. Also, the Omega mega bundle is out.
- Virtual Products launches Virtual Chrono Virtual Chrono is a VST 32-bit plug-in for Windows that will help you count the time you spend working on your audio projects.