MoDSP Nocturne Bass v1.2
MoDSP has updated Nocturne Bass to version 1.2.
The new LFO waveform draw display is designed to let you edit generated waveforms or draw new waveforms from scratch. This update also includes minor improvements to the filter, unison, sub-oscillator, synchronizing and readout graphics.
- New LFO waveform draw display.
- Fixed sub-oscillator was drifting when switched on/off while playing.
- Improved polyphonic LFO synchronization.
- Improved unison.
- Improved text graphics and readouts.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.