Moppel Updates Sonitarium To v1.2
Moppel has updated Sonitarium to v1.2.
- About 40% less CPU drain (only on systems supporting SSE2 instructions, e.g. Pentium4, Athlon64 or later).
- Fixed crackling noise when running multiple synth instances on multi-core systems.
- 22 new presets by runagate.
- Fixed potential pops and sticking notes.
- Limited the maximum generated frequency to 21kHz even at sample rates greater than 44.1kHz to avoid volume change at different sample rates.
- Downward compatible to v1.0/v1.0a.
For more info, check out Moppel's page: www.tutututututu.de/synths.