Plogue chipsounds 1.5
Plogue has updated chipsounds to v1.5.
In addition to having a new Interface, Plogue is saving 3 new sound chips from extinction and adds many additional features.
- Totally different skin (fits on all monitors and ebooks).
- Current mixer strip is always available.
- You can now enter some values using keyboard.
- New Amplitude LFO added.
- Two assignable drawable user LFOS.
New rescued chips:
- uPD1771C (as used in the Super Cassette Vision).
- uPD65010G (as used in the PV-1000).
- M5232 (as used in the Poly-800).
- DMG-01's wave channel now has extra phase modulation (Pmode) and vertical offset (VPOS) settings.
- Added new MIDI Delay Module.
- Added Swing to Arpeggiator.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bolder Sounds BOB Celtic Pipes V2 Bolder Sounds has announced the release of two new sample libraries for Kontakt: BOB Celtic Pipes V2 and Thumb Piano.
- Sample Logic Cinematic Guitars This collection of morphed guitar instruments comes in a "core effects sequencer" engine powered by the Native Instruments Kontakt Player, derived from electric and acoustic guitar recordings by Steve Ouimette (known for his work on the Guitar Hero franchise).
- Native Instruments Battery 3.1 Native Instruments has announced the release of Battery 3.1, a free update for the percussion sampler.