Sinevibes announced its upcoming new AudioUnit plugin, Reactive, developed to turn any audio into melodic material.
Reactive detects the input signal's dynamic envelope and transforms it into pitch information via a note matrix that has eight switchable patterns. The envelope and pitch are then used to drive three distinct synthesizer engines – waveshape modeling, phase modulation, and subtractive with ring modulation – allowing you to come up with motion sounds, from pulsating drones and melodic strums to fat basses and weird glitch lines.
What can it do?
- Use any sound source's dynamics to generate new melodies.
- Transform vocal beat-boxing or microphone tapping into bass and synth lines, glitches, and noises.
- Turn rhythmic audio material into interesting strumming or arpeggiating synthesizer sounds.
Pricing & Availability:
Reactive will be available late April or early May, 2012, and can be pre-ordered for $19 (normal price: $29).
Viewers of this article also read...
- PreSonus Studio One 2.0.5 PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 2.0.5.
- PreSonus Studio One Free PreSonus is now shipping Studio One Free, a new entry-level version of its popular DAW for Mac and Windows.
- Gobbler iOS Mobile App Media Gobbler has announced that the Gobblermobile app for iOS enabled devices is now available in the iTunes app store.