Avid Updates Pro Tools 10
Avid has released updates for Pro Tools to version 10.1.2 for Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools HD 10 on Mac OS X and Windows 7.
Version 10.1.2 is an officially qualified and recommended update for:
- Pro Tools systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7 - 10.7.3 or Windows 7 SP1.
- Pro Tools|HDX systems on Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.7.3 (Windows not yet supported).
- Pro Tools|HD Native systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7 - 10.7.3 or Windows 7 SP1.
- Pro Tools|HD systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7 - 10.7.3 or Windows 7 SP1.
Details of compatibility information, issues resolved in v10.1.2, known issues, error messages, and information on installation and use of v10.1.2 software is available here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.