Cosmosf updated to version 2.2
Sonic Lab has released a new update for its Cosmosf stochastic virtual synth for Mac OS X and Windows.
What’s new in Cosmosf v2.2:
- Improved performance by 30% thanks to the new adaptative GUI rendering
- Independent quantization settings for each Meso / Micro event
- Stores quantization parameters with the preset
- DAW automation can control GUISync
- “Tap Click” support on touch pads added
The update is available for download from www.sonic-lab.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The CableGuys Bundle on sale until Xmas Through December 24th, you can get all CableGuys’ plug-ins for the price of Curve.
- U-He Satin Review Ever since the advent of computer music, many plug-ins have promised us "a true analog sound." This marketing gimmick has been so widely and mischievously used that it has become tiresome... However, when the creator of the sublime virtual synth Diva addresses the issue, our curiosity is inevitably aroused!
- Friday’s Freeware: Wejaam This week, the friday will make everybody happy for it can be used on iOS, Mac and PC to create electronic music.