TubeOhm Pure-Pten v1.3
TubeOhm has announced that it has released Pure-Pten v1.3 and that version 1.012 of Fluid is now available for free via PlugINdex.
Pure-Pten is virtual analogue synthesizer with a combination of Frequency Modulation (FM), Ring Modulation (RM), Oscillator Sync, Distortion and Subtractive Synthesis.
- 10 voices.
- 3 Oscillators per voice / 12 waveforms / oscillator 3 with super wave function.
- 1 Multi-mode Filter 12/24dB, TP/HP-BP.
- 1 Filter-ADSR / timestretch function T*1, T*5, T*10.
- 1 VCA-ADSR / switch from linear to log.
- 2 LFOs / LFO 1 phase-sync.
- 1 noise Generator.
- 6 channel mixer.
- 1 soft limiter.
- Mono/poly mode.
- Glide function.
- 1 Arpeggiator with Gate-Time (can be modulated).
- Host tempo sync stereo delay with live function.
- Oscillator sync.
- Oscillator FM.
- Wave distortion function.
- 2 modulation busses with 6 sources, 9 destinations and 5 controllers, intensity adjustable with 2 x amount.
- Quick tune oscillator.
- Line or log damping for the filter-signals, if Q is high.
- Velocity VCA.
- Velocity VCF.
- MIDI learn function.
- 128 presets.
Pricing & Availability
Pure-Pten is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in. It costs €59.
It is also available in a bundle with TubeOhm's new T-Xciter plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hal Leonard Tipbook Series Hal Leonard has announced the launch of the Tipbook series in a new, redesigned, format.
- Knobster MeowSynth Knobster has released MeowSynth, a free "meowizer" synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
- AM Music Releases Pro SoloVst AM Music Technology has announced the release of version 1.05 of Pro SoloVst.