UVI releases the Digital Synsations
UVI announced the availability of its Digital Synsations, a new virtual synth bundle inspired by 1980's and 1990's legendary model.
Digital Synths features sound samples and patches of the four Yamaha SY77, Korg M1, Roland D50 and Ensoniq VFX polyphonic synthesizers, along with advanced features such as sequencer, memory, digital effects, and more, that can be controlled using the UVI Workstation 2.
- DS77: Yamaha SY77 patches which combine FM synthesis to 16-bit samples, with the ability to combine filters and envelopes to every sound and send the result back to the FM algorithm
- DS1: Korg M1 patches with a hybrid synthesis engine
- DSX: Ensoniq VFX sounds, which use wave tables, with the possibility to stack up 6 waves in a single patch which feeds two multimode filters, three 11 stage envelopes, and LFO and a 24-bit effect processor. A modulation matrix is present, with 15 sources.
- DS90s: Roland DS50 sounds, with the ability to combine 8-bit PCM samples with linear arithmetic synthesis in order to create complex sounds and modulations. It is possible to stack up to 4 of these sounds in a single patch and each of these 4 oscillators can be programed independently.
In total Digital Synsations features 501 patches and almost 19 000 sound samples in 44.1kHz (recorded in 96khz). The 24GB library is available for download or boxed for $199 exc. tax. You can listen to audio demos at www.uvi.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- BeyerDynamic launches the Virtual Studio plug-in For those who couldn't enjoy the Musikmesse Freeware last friday, BeyerDynamic officially launches its free Virtual Studio plug-in worldwide.
- Xils-Lab Oxium update and Group Buy Xils-Lab released last week the v1.5 update for its Oxium virtual synth and also launched for the occasion the Oxium Group Buy.
- Spring offer at VirSyn VirSyn launches its Spring special offer with discounts off all its audio processing plug-ins through May 31st.