Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800
Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800
Shala Meka Shala Meka
Publié le 08/09/10 à 13:32
Ovedrive type "tube screamer"
3 knobs: tone, volume, gain
input / output jack
taken to put a trap 9v battery 9v
Small flat on the quality of manufacture, but given the price ...

Pedal very easy to use, the volume is adjusted, the rate of saturation and tone

Small flat on the tone seems useless to me because the sound becomes worse if one moves from the center

This pedal sounds really spell correctly.
I use it at this time in concert as boost pending buy better.

So like the tube screamer, it can be used in 2 ways

Into overdrive on its clear.
This gives a very creamy bluesy sound very nice if you have a good basis for clear sound

In boost
It makes the sound a bit sharper on satus a little fat and adds a layer of gain.

As apparently the original sound is enough medium and becomes a bit fuzzy when you push the shutter drive.

Too bad the tone is not very persuasive.

I had purchased an additional order from thomann to avoid shipping charges, at which time it was on sale for € 15.

I do not regret this purchase as it well help me out.
This is not the pedal of the century but it gives a sound serious enough to get good sound if the rest of the chain is of good quality.

Better than some ibanez ts7 or sub-TubeScreamer they came out.

I have not compared with the TS9 reissues or 808, I guess the difference must be the same.

I advise all blueseux apprentice or those who need a little more gain on the amp crunch Marshallian and have a tight wallet.

I put 8 for value for money