Cusack Music Screamer V2
Cusack Music Screamer V2
Greig Greig

«  Very very good »

Publié le 04/15/13 à 14:52
Overdrive, replica "improved" Tube Screamer "Improved? A mini switch to select the" clipping "classic TS, TS boosted (2 times more gain), assymetric clip.
1 tone, much more effective than a TS, volume, gain ...
2 LEDs: 1 LED yellow (off), red (on) and LED clipping.

Config ultra simple, one bra, che, onc hoisit the way, triturated, you know quickly if you like ... Attention, in a central position the output volume is much higher could the pedal is much more transparent than in the other 2.

I use it with guitars Les Paul guy (Hamer, Burny, Lag, DNG) plugged into a Twin or a classic silver face 30. to other overdrive / fuzz (OCD mojomojo Little green wonder, tone bender DIY ...). I always use the asymmetric mode, much more natural and transparent than its classical TS (nai I never liked TS). This is an overdrive rather clean, very little compressed, which responds well to your guitar volume and attack. It goes well with everything he puts behind in "supersaturation". So, this is a single crunch channel with another behind, it's lead. downside: as with all TS, she eats low.

I bought 6 months ago. Beacoup as I am always looking for ZE overdrive, I have OCD (I love), a Tube Factor (yum), a Mojomojo (very special, but that sounds pretty good), a Little green wonder (j 'uses almost clean boost) ... this one fits well in my collection and take the place of first boost in my pedal board light before an ultimate drive and a U.S. dream (which I will not fail to make a review of it will be there ...)