Mi Audio Tube Zone Overdrive v.4
Mi Audio Tube Zone Overdrive v.4
nakadai nakadai

«  I'm a fan! »

Publié le 05/27/12 à 07:14
This pedal is very versatile analog, we go from crunch to overdrive, distortion and eventually, who pushed to its limits is also perfect for hard rock and derivative.

Level connectivity it supports up to 9v 18v, which will increase the power of the drive.

Indestructible shiny metal box (too bad for fingerprints).

The general configuration is not the easiest and that's good because you can really shape your tone.

I've read on some forum, which he was accused of being too complicated to solve ... Let's be clear, this pedal is not hard to adjust, it simply requires taking the time to adjust to better the desired sound.

This is the exact opposite of an MXR distorion + :)

The grain is fabulous!

Thick enough, without compression, without acidity (which I criticized at Boss) without aggression (even the drive to the bottom, the sound is very impressive but never aggressive).

It did wonders both in single and double mic.

It covers many styles, from blues to Metal Trash ... or Stevie Ray Vaughan to Pantera!

It is important to note that this is not a pedal in such British Sound, the closer its register of its U.S..

Some might say, it is very close to the overdrive channel of a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.

I bought it two days ago, and I am very excited.
It will never leave my pedalboard.

It is quite expensive, so be like me, look closely at the ads because secondhand to 100 euros, the price / quality ratio is monstrous!

Besides, I am very surprised that was probably the first notice of this model V4, because this pedal deserves that we talk about it!

And more generally of the MI AUDIO brand, which I tested the Blue Boy Deluxe, The Crunch and Neo Fuzz distortion, which in their respective genres are great pedals.

Maximum rating!