Tone Freak Effects Abunai 2
Tone Freak Effects Abunai 2
brui2fon brui2fon
Publié le 04/13/10 à 18:10
c is a classic overdrive asez, 1 switch input jack output an LED
It has the usual adjusting
gain volume and tone
and a mini switch with 3 modes
- TS
- Clean boost
- Marshall plexi

nothing that difficult to settle a pedal saturation
fo just take the time to explore the possibilities with his sound equipment

the sound of the Abunai 2 has already made his reputation
But I'm surprised that it did not even notice ale here
It is true that it is rare
the quality is simply a cry
it sounds monstrous, c is in the vein of Xotic and others, but less "pale"
- TS mode is not worth that of a vintage Ibanez but it is different, there is no n in the defects - no bass mids and boosts the blow-c much more modern, open, modern and pleasant
- How clean boost to a staggering level in reserve and does not saturate itself, impressive
- How is my plexi prfr that it looks like we DO mean rarely, organic C, hot sexy, to cry, not even to gain a ton, but there is not any need is, low , harmonics

I play mostly with a plexiglass LP std
pr ts rather strat

j ai get a good 20aine I think of OD
I love that c is that it sounds like no matter what, even with a sound or ampl low, I swear c is incredible!
I not only remake that choice but I've decided to buy a second model of the mark