Vox Big Ben
Vox Big Ben

Overdrive pedal from Vox belonging to the Cooltron series.

stun147 stun147
Published on 09/06/08 at 07:50
T says it all

The config can not be more simple, turn the knobs and you can find easily what you search

While the killing is one! I use the pedals with a standart stratocaster vox amp + US ac15cc1, and marriage is perfect. I have never shown such a pleasure to use an overdrive. The sound is warm, the sound palette is standard, I redcouvre my guitar and my amp. You can spend a good lightweight bluesy crunch has its limits, pushing the gain saturation. I have only my Boss OD refourguer ...

Well, it is true that the pedals is not given but is worth every penny. Pay 100 into an opportunity on the net, in a state approaching the new, there's no rflchir, the pedals is a real wonder! I tried a few pedals before and I never heard a sound like nothing wrong. I would do without this choice hsiter. I think even continue my qute products in Vox, the Bulldogs looked really nice too.