Xotic Effects BB Preamp
nacl nacl

«  BB my idol ... »

Publié le 03/09/11 à 15:31
See more reviews

I use it for everything. I play in two rock bands / fusion / postrock, it does its job perfectly. Little reliable.

This is THE pedal to have is simple if it breaks or it does not work anymore I bought the same. The sound is faithful to the guitar to the amp and especially touched by the guitarist. Here we do not cheat, the sound is open, the EQ is effective, the grain of the pedal is very "smooth" and music.

For me there's no better term crunch. Ideal as a crunch and also as a boost pedal.

This is the pedal for those who seek his blues / rock / pop / fusion. It was only over time that we understand that having the rock sound is not to have a lot of gain but have his trusty guitar to open, not compressed.

Some say it is not given, certainly ... But if it suits you it will stay on your pedalboard for years. You understand this is a love story between me and my BB)