Here are the Technical Specifications of this jewel
Drivers: 10 "/ 1"
- Transient output: 325W
- Amplifier (s):?-Max technology
- 4th order crossover: 1600Hz
- 4th order Lowpass: -
- Filter subsonic: 50Hz 4th order
- Ultrasonic Filter: 20.000Hz 1st order
- SALC (Single Audiologic Control)
- Fast twin relay driver turn on / off
- Transient (soft power-up)
- DC-voltage short-circuit
- LED status indication: power-on
- Input impedance: 20 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced.
- Output impedance: hard-wired to input SALC
- Protection threshold: 0dBu
- Mains voltage: 230V (100V/110V optional) +5%, -10%
- Mains frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power cons. Idle: <20VA
- RMS Full load: 300VA
- Max. Continuous SPL: 120dB @ 1m
- Calculated peak / longterm: 125dB @ 1m
- Freq. response: 50-20.000Hz
- Coverage angle: 100 H, 40 V
I used these speakers in a running back like (in stereo) for my piano. Comfort of costs (precision in all registers, subtle reliability. For music acoustic or semi-acoustic is in the same order of ide ... As Christian Heil return chant only, it must still ensure even a small bass reinforcement for comfort (their big sisters are falling but more Chres).
I would add that the rest of the hardware is the future and that Belgian-Dutch firm MRIT further exploration. I add also that the price for these 10-inch pice of 1300 euros (ae) ...