Drawmer introduces the Kickbox 4x4 portable active splitter.
The new Kickbox 4×4 from Drawmer is an ‘all terrain’ 4 in/16 out mic/line signal splitter. Drawmer says that its extremely high audio quality, robust build and portability make it the ideal tool to provide multiple outputs for live sound, broadcast coverage, sports events, live recording, press conferences, corporate events and any situation where distribution of high quality audio is required. It incorporates 4 studio grade mic/line pre-amps, each providing up to 66dB of gain and 16 balanced output stages, each with the option of transformer isolation and comprehensive linking facilities.
The 4×4 is supplied as standard in a road proof case with a removable lid for unhindered access to all controls and connections.
- 4 studio grade mic/line pre-amps
- independentinputbargraphmetering *
- 66db of variable gain
- 48v phantom power
- mic/line switching
- headphone listen facility
- 4 outputs per channel
- optional transformer isolation
- transformer loaded led status
- isolation transformers in and out
can be configured as:
- 1 in/16 out
- 2 × 1 in/ 8 out
- 1 in/12 out
- 1 in/4 out
- 4 × 4 in/4 out
* compact self contained road proof case eliminates need for bulky flight cases
Pricing and Availability:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.