[NAMM] The Novation Launchpad is now Pro
Novation celebrates the 5th anniversary of its Launchpad MIDI sequencer and controller with the introduction of the Pro version.
Features of the new Novation Launchpad Pro:
- 64 (8x8) velocity sensitive pads with RGB color code that matches the clips colors in Ableton Live
- 4 operation modes for Ableton Live: Session to trigger and combine clips, Note to create dynamic beats, Device to apply effects and User to create custom setups
- 32 RGB backlit buttons
- LED display
- 2x 1/4” MIDI connectors with MIDI DIN breakout cable
- USB port that powers the device
- Kensington lock port
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?