AMS-Neve 1073LBEQ Lunchox
AMS Neve continues the development of Lunchbox-format modules, this time with the 1073 EQ.
- 3-band EQ design
- Rotary controls to provide adjustment of the 1073 3-band EQ and High Pass filter
- Signal presence LED illuminates green from a level of -25dB and red from a level of +24dB
- Switch for EQ IN/OUT function, with LED indication
- Electronically balanced circuits used in Line Input and Line Output stages for standalone module use
- Audio Processing Insert design allows the audio to/from the 1073LBEQ module to be inserted into the audio path of an existing 1073LB module (modules must be fitted in the same LunchboxTM)
- Screened module, packaged in Mu-metal case designed to help eliminate stray electromagnetic fields from LunchboxTM PSU or other module types
Pricing & Availability
The 1073LBEQ should be available at the end of April from select retailers, with a price of around €1200.
Check out all the details on www.ams-neve.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zoom H4n Available Zoom’s H4n Handy Video Recorder is now available at all Best Buy locations.
- Sound Devices MixPre Sound Devices has introduced its newest MixPre-D for documentary-style, sports, news magazine and corporate-industrial productions.
- [Musikmesse] StudioLive 24.4.2 Receives Award The StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixer was presented with the Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) in the category “Mixing Desk (Project Studio)".