Millennia Music & Media Systems debuted their NSEQ-4 parametric equalizer at the recent AES show in NY.
It is designed for the engineer that doesn’t need the versatility of having the NSEQ-2’s Valve and Solid State circuitry in the same unit, the company says.
- Differential Class-A input buffer/amplifier.
- Selectable balanced or unbalanced input.
- 3rd generation FSA-03 EQ amplifier
- Output stage, no muting required (as with Twin Topology)
- hard-wire bypass when EQ not selected
The NSEQ-4 uses the same Dove Topology Constant Amplitude Phase Shift Circuit filters as the NSEQ-2.
Pricing & Availability:
Shipping will begin in December 2011. The MSRP is $4.605. NSEQ-2 owners can have their units converted to the NSEQ-4 at the factory ($800).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.