Millennia Music & Media Systems debuted their NSEQ-4 parametric equalizer at the recent AES show in NY.
It is designed for the engineer that doesn’t need the versatility of having the NSEQ-2’s Valve and Solid State circuitry in the same unit, the company says.
- Differential Class-A input buffer/amplifier.
- Selectable balanced or unbalanced input.
- 3rd generation FSA-03 EQ amplifier
- Output stage, no muting required (as with Twin Topology)
- hard-wire bypass when EQ not selected
The NSEQ-4 uses the same Dove Topology Constant Amplitude Phase Shift Circuit filters as the NSEQ-2.
Pricing & Availability:
Shipping will begin in December 2011. The MSRP is $4.605. NSEQ-2 owners can have their units converted to the NSEQ-4 at the factory ($800).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Earthworks Redesigns the DP30C Earthworks has unveiled the new DP30/C Drum Periscope cardioid microphone.
- Blue Microphones Bottle Rocket Stage Two Bundle Blue Microphones now offers a second, bonus capsule with the purchase of the Bottle Rocket Stage Two tube microphone, in addition to the included B8 capsule.
- RØDE Classic II Custom To commemorate the Classic and Classic II tube microphones, RØDE has announced a custom edition of its Classic II, exclusively limited to an edition of 500 worldwide.