Warm Audio is at Musikmesse where they are showing their clone of the legendary Pultec EQP-1A tube equalizer.
Called EQP-WA, this new reproduction of the iconic EQ by Warm Audio uses Cinemag transformers on both input and output and a discrete tube circuit so that it sounds as close as possible to the original.
- 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Cinemag inductor EQ section
- Boost and cut control that can be used simultaneously to create phasing effects
- 12 dB low frequency boost at 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400 and 800 Hz
- 18 dB low frequency cut at 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400 and 800 Hz
- 18 dB high frequency boost at 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16 kHz
- 14 db high frequency cut at 3, 4, 5, 10 and 20 kHz
- 5 additional frequency points for expanded flexibility
- Ability to bypass the EQ section so that the EQP-WA will serve for sound warming, with the signal passing through the tubes and transformers
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs and outputs
- 19” 2U rack format
- 115/230V universal power supply
Pricing of this new EQP-WA is 749 € / $699. More info at www.warmaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.