Audio Accessories Inc. Ttal96bb

All user reviews for the Audio Accessories Inc. Ttal96bb

• moosersmoosers

Audio Accessories Inc. Ttal96bbPublished on 09/03/10 at 12:43
    The Audio Accessories 96 Point Patchbay is a standard patch bay using TT style connections. We've got a few different 96 point patchbays at the studio where I work, and I'm not 100% sure that this is the exact model, but the one we have is indeed a 96 point patch bay that is just like this one. We have Switchcraft patch bays in our A room, but the B and C rooms both have patchbays made by Audio Accessories. I used to like using 1/4" size patch bays rather than TT, but those days are over as I'm not very used to and enjoy using TT based patch bays. This one in particular is built extremely well with D sub connections in the back for hooking it up to the proper audio snake. None of the jacks have become loose at all as they all make for clean connections all the way around. The top has 48 points, while the bottom has the same, and they split each of them up into two 24 point sections. This is very helpful for us as we are using this for outboard gear. It makes it really easy to split up the ins and outs properly and have everything in order the way we need it. I don't really know much background information about the Audio Accessories 96 Point Patchbay (TTAL96BB), but I do know that the one we used in the studio gets the job done very well. I wasn't at all involved with building any of the studios on site, but the minds that did are certainly very smart and wouldn't have used anything less than a great patch bay. Definitely check out Audio Accessories in general if you're looking for a patch bay for your professional studio, as they have all sorts of options to meet the needs of any studio...