Boredbrain Music has announced that its Patchulator 8000 8-channel mini patchbay is now available.
This new patchbay is a compact and easy-to-use tool for audio signal routing of guitar effects and tabletop electronic instruments, allowing to re-order audio effects easily, swap effets between instruments and experiment with signal flows.
- Aluminum octagon
- 5.25" x 5.25" x 1.5"
- 16 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) mono isolated jacks
- 16 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) mono isolated jacks
- Patchulator 8000 patchbay
- A set of 8 mini (6" long, 3.5 mm) patch cables
- A set of 4 rubber stick-on feet
- User guide
- Package weight: 1.25 lbs (567 g)
Price is $100. More details available at boredbrainmusic.com.
Thanks to AudioFanzine user Infraredwanderer for bringing this to our attention.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RME released its MADI Router At Musikmesse 2013, RME had introduced new ADAT, MADI and AES3 routers. The MADI version is now hitting the stores.
- [Musikmesse] New RME routers and converters RME Audio showcases at Musikmesse until saturday three new ADAT, MADI and AES3 routers as well as two ADAT and AES digital converters.
- The TC Electronic Konnekt updated to v3 TC Electronic released the v3.0.0 update for their Konnekt and Impact Twin audio interface software.