Korg Exb - Pcm06/07
Korg Exb - Pcm06/07

Patch/Program Bank from Korg belonging to the EXB series.

Muse_boy Muse_boy
Publié le 01/05/09 à 01:25
- For how long have you been using it?

I use the 2 months since PCM06/07 /

- What is the specific feature you like best, the least?

The quality of sound is irreproachable it feels like s a real orchestra.
I enjoyed the sounds as they allow Combi and a creator of beautiful sets such a band with drums in the bass, etc. ...
The programs are also high quality sincrement I do not recall this little card that provides of unexpected resources.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

E-mu Proteus 2 orchestral sounds are much LOWER quality.

- How do you report qualitprix?

It is true that nine Plutt 380 has been expensive for a bank of sound.
Now it occurs (rarely) used prices that are excellent in quality and price and restore its value.

- With the exprience, you do again this election? ...

Yes, I sold it because I sell my Triton, it was indeed my only twinge of regret and I sr I'll regret this card PCM06/07.