Well, j'espre it is more "solid" as the TravelMate C300 (Tablet PC).
APRS 2 years of use
- Lots of keys (not forcment most used) are
- Button is held down causing bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
- Painting places o based hand wipes
- Latch (step / body pc) no longer closes,
- Small round rubber situs on the edge of the notch dcolls
- Ditto for the "feet" (supports) under the situs pc
- "Cover" the axis on which the screen rotates dcollbr /> - poor contact between screen and the rest when using the PC based "tablet".
and I had in mind! As against the "indoor" no complaints!
Yet I have IBM Thinkpad for 3 years which has seen none of the PBS.