(Originally written by linn134/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
How long have you been using it?
6 months, it's my everyday tool.
Which feature do you like the most / the least?
- Manufacturing quality
- 3 USB, firewire 400, DVI ...
- Very pleasant keyboard
- Accurate and comfortable touchpad
- Not too heavy
- Long battery life
- Dolby 5.1 system with incredible subwoofer
- Excellent sound for a notebook
- Small HDD capacity
- No system CD but only a recovery CD
- A bit more RAM wouldn't hurt ("only" 2 Gb)
- Basic sound chipset (AC97) with average converters
Did you try any other models before buying it?
It's the third laptop I use for work (2D, 3D, sound, ...)
No other notebook in this price range offers so much power and such a finish. Unlike ACER and SONY's plastic toys you get carbon and brushed steel.
How would you rate its value for money?
Based on your experience, would you buy this product again?
No, next time I will buy a more powerful model (pure logic isn't it?) But I'm sure I will choose a LENOVO again.