Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro

PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from Creative Labs .

the idles the idles
Publié le 10/24/08 à 23:41
Cooker mao in 6 years ago, my advice is this card great for beginners public. Despite the criticisms that I have read rgulieres here or there, saying that it is not suited for Mao, I must say that I am fully satisfied with, it is very stable, functional and has great sound for a card of this type.
I use it to record demos. The external rack is connected to the output amplifier and stereo speakers for monitoring and input to a mixer which I plug in guitar, bass and microphone. For MIDI I use a master keyboard connected to the rack for the synths and the orders of plug-ins.
I use it on a PC that is not dedicated exclusively to the mao (except Internet) with an AMD Athlon 64 3800 X2, 2GB RAM, 2 internal dd 80 (windows) to 160 (Mao) and a dd External 160 (safeguards)

Implementation very simple, it operates on the base with the asio master map "direct x full duplex but with a latency of 45 ms. Then I use asio4 which reduces latency up to 2 ms without problem with my setup. For recording tracks and choose the audio input or noon, he must go through the window surround mix "very easy to use. Recording in 44 or 48 kHz, 16 bit or 24 without a problem, I have never been able to use the 96 kHz (but why bother?)

GETTING STARTED

The card is very stable. Cot sequencer it works very well with Nuendo. Latency level, no problem with asio4. Of course with this card you can not record multiple tracks conjuction but for the creation of a model home that is not essential ...

In conclusion good little versatile card (with much more multimedia-oriented gadget without much interest) in computer music but if you did not need a "gas plant" and if you record each instrument, it is quite correct for making models of good quality.