Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro
EKweel EKweel
Publié le 12/19/06 à 05:04
I'm a fan of the hi-fi. I was looking to get my sound card on the hi-fi equipment. I russi. I wanted to take a card Chres most of the market for the best sound possible. I tried two others before, I did it right. This is really good trs.

I use it for several months. I'm running Ubuntu Linux and is fully supported by ALSA.

I get the card to a hi-fi amplifier and speakers.

GETTING STARTED

Drivers stable.

THE SERIOUS AND DYNAMICS:
We see on the extreme diffrence with a card as usual: The bass is powerful, pure, so we can reduce the loudness of the amp while maintaining a good momentum. In fact, I discovered even my speakers are capable of reproducing sounds never heard. The sounds coming clean as it can rev up the volume without having grsillements indsirables.

THE ACUTE AND PRECISION:
Excellent sparation of all bands of frequencies. The sounds do not work on it, and any volume (low, medium, hard, trs fort) MEAN EVERYTHING!
Highs are distinct from acute perants normal. And we al still good momentum in the low mids, the coup snares and guitars take their entire EHJV here.
Of course the precision of sounds such as large voice perfectly traits.
Another particularity: Not a breath!

REGISTRATION:
I have not really had time to test the stored on the card. But the reverse processor (converter numrique / analog) is the same quality as the A / D converter So I'll let you guess

AND EXTERNAL ENCLOSURE HEADSET:
Plutt used for recording, but there is a little amp for the headphone output: With a headphone quality (Sennheiser) the sound is obviously perfect. I know that good in a headphone is meant at all, but with the sound processing on the card, no more frquence does "evil." I hear sounds I never heard.

CONCLUSION:
Say anything, I got my money. I recommend it if you want to put on a big budget sound. You will not deu. Runs both Windows and Linux.