Agrandir
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum

PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from Creative Labs .

MGR/ctargia MGR/ctargia

« Creative Labs Audigy Platinum Sound Card »

Publié le 05/04/10 à 15:00
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card

I bought this on a great closeout sale around 2005 years ago from zipzoomfly.com for $75 with rebate. Hard to find it for that price.

Allows internal recording on your PC Desktop, practically no latency when recording since you do not have to go through a USB or some other slow external interface. And you can conveniently plug your 1/4' jack right into the front of your tower! I used this for overdubbing bass tracks from some demos that needed bass lines and recorded some personal projects.

Need to know how to put computers together. If you are not hardware savvy, this is pretty much useless to you. Quality seems great for my purposes but it might not hold up to a real studio recording, this seems more for personal use.

Well constructed. I did have some of the pins on the card that connect the ribbon to the front panel bend a bit after multiple removals for one reason or another. Other then that this card should last you, even second hand.

Great low latency card for people who aren't afraid to break open there desktop and mess with it. May not be up to studio quality standards. Can be expensive if you pay full price. You should be able to find a used one or one on sale on eBay or some other internet site. Don't pay retail. But I would recommend it.