Terratec Producer DMX 6FIRE 24/96
Terratec Producer DMX 6FIRE 24/96
Yosic Yosic
Publié le 04/27/02 à 13:39
* I have chosen for its quality of recording that I just bien.En more I don t need to make multitrack sRegistering therefore its number of entry is sufficient.
* I made the jungle and I've just had my lower register and does so without a single breath
* J have an ASUS TUSL2 c with a PIII 733 @ 824 MHz
512 of ram
40 gb hdd
* For J have a RM1X sounds more my bass

The installation is done without problem under XP
software works without any problem
on the other hand with multimedia players it makes weird creaking No I have not yet resolved
The manual is clear and well explained

GETTING STARTED

Everything is stable
drivers are often updated for the moment
software that I use is Cubase VST 5.0, ACID 3.0, Sound Forge 3.0

I have the past two months and the value is taken very good