Line 6 FBV Shortboard Mk2
Line 6 FBV Shortboard Mk2

Pedal/Controller from Line 6 belonging to the FBV series.

scorpiolino scorpiolino

«  SUPER »

Published on 04/25/14 at 10:27
recently
yes I had the FBV Express 1 and 2 FBV Express (with usb)

I drive my POD X3

Shortboard has nothing to do with the smaller versions Express
this is the day and night

the flexibility of the pedal is excellent
especially the engagement of san wah is no effort, barely a little effort

yes I remade this choice

No lag, no dead Brief Perfect
I regret the tuner display, it would have been better with green and red leds

Buttons engage with genuine simplicity and effortless
You can click endlessly one after the other and you will notice nothing as default and sounds are linked correctly

Possibility of up or down in the 32 presets Pod
function Dual tone tone 1 and tone 2 configurable function button 1

The weight of the machine is correct

I am very happy!!