Lna Custom Router/Switcher
Lna Custom Router/Switcher
sampler sampler
Publié le 01/08/07 à 14:26
That's been a while that I have to post to present this magic box, so I finally launches.
Proud owner of a sampler Boss RC-2, I face a dilema metrouvais on the use of it. In fact I use it in two cases:
1) initiate prerecorded loops in the RC-2 (loops battery for a break, film clip etc. etc ...)
2) real-time sampler to play a phrase on top.

My concern was: I wish to live through the sound system to launch the first samples of cases. But for the rest I was obliged to go through the amp. After reflecting on the use of other loopers AB box, without finding what I should, I imagined that I permattrait a router to switch from one config to another. At the same time I wanted to integrate a router switch momentary type Boss FS-5U tap tempo for the controller and stop the RC-2, and a kind of extension to the Aux In the RC-2, innacessible in my pedalboard ...

I contacted Stef LNA and introduced him to these specifications:

Connections:
- Out 1: towards the guitar amp
- Out 2: to the PA
- FTSW: footswitch input to the external RC-2
- SEND and RETURN: Loop is located in the RC-2
- In the In: to the Aux input in the RC-2 which is due to my innacessible floor of pb
The switch "Off / Tempo" is a momentary type switch Boss FS-5U

The goal is to choose between two configs, one for the repeat, and one for the stage:
- Setup repeat mini switch in position "amp": the guitar sound comes from the IN, passes through the Boss RC-2 (so the loop), and exits through output OUT 1.
- Config scene: mini switch in position "sound": The guitar sound between the IN and spring directly from the output OUT 1. The samples sent by the RC-2 are in turn directed to the output OUT 2 connected to the PA.

Constraints:
- Bottom B
- If feasible in liabilities, this is good ...

In summary this route makes me go from this:

To this:

And here's the result!

Of course, it works perfectly, not a poc or anything. The router is passive, so no worries to generate power and more, in short, that of happiness.

Again Stef replied to this, my expectations studied in detail and realized exactly what I had in mind. I say it enough, but what joy can be in the hands a foot out of his imagination, which is a real need and particluier! : D

Congratulations and thank you again to Stef for his great job!