My PEDALTRAIN had become too small, I went on a pedalboard of 80 cm
the choice was between the Pedaltrain (10 € in high Thotho) and Palmer
I chose Palmer and am not disappointed
Compared to the PT, the benefits are:
- Velcro already stuck on the pedalboard
- Adjustment sleepers can (very handy for smaller pedals)
- Straps to fix the power supply from below - which is sorely lacking in PT
- Adjustable feet (less useful, but good)
already used in repeats and on stage, it's perfect
I replaced my Pedaltrain 2 by 80 pedalbay Palmer to be able to put my wha-wha, my volume pedal and my HF receiver.
This is an opportunity to give you a little feedback compared to Palmer.
- Swivel and height-adjustable feet
- Distance between the adjustable bars
- No front (I used it on my Pedaltrain 2 to attach strip and miscellaneous items)
- My PSU VoodooLab was too low and suddenly I could not properly connect the power supplies
So I added a front sheet metal "grain of rice" and raised the power supply with a gutter "grommet" sticker found for not much in hardware stores.