Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 3 w/ Soft Case
Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 3 w/ Soft Case
Pepitow Pepitow

«  Top softcase but blah »

Publié le 05/26/14 à 07:15
This pedal is really great, strong, fairly light in structure and well finished.
I use it for several months and this is my first real pedalboard! Very "high end", he inspires confidence! Accessories that go with it are very convenient (velcro fasteners for power supply but I do not use them because my T-Rex Chameleon is not suitable, I scratched below).

I could put on my FBV Shortboard Line 6, my HF, my Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90 and Boss HR-2, there is still some space! I will soon go on a "analog" config, and should arrive to receive the full pedals that follow ^ ^

What I like the most is the building itself, attractive design, strong, lightweight and convenient! He does not move on stage and everything finds its place above. The only downside, the softcase ... the zipières are not strong or at least the sliders (small stuff that slides). They literally broken in two during transport concert. Result it closes, is obliged to repair it with really solid sliders, or a chopper hardcase, but considering the price ...

Anyway I recommend this pedalboard, it's still good quality and the quality / price ratio is very good OCCAZ, not bad price to nine (it is expensive for support ...).