Pedaltrain Pedaltrain Mini
Pedaltrain Pedaltrain Mini
Paul Iron Paul Iron

«  Practice! »

Publié le 10/07/14 à 02:56
Room for 5-6 pedals, comes with soft case.
I use this pedalboard for almost 1 year and I must say I am satisfied. The frame is solid, the exhibits are good, the velcro is given in sufficient quantity so no worries. The soft case is very good, it effectively protects your pedals. I use a garland power having 5 terminals with a beefy power supply and everything works the hair, really for small concerts is the top. What I like about him? Lack of space! This is not a joke I assure you! The fact that there was little room should select our things with care and therefore not going overboard pedals that tempts us so much. My only regret is not being able to spot a wah pedal on it ... In hindsight I would do this choice!