Numark CC-1
Jubelum Jubelum

«  To get hand ... »

Published on 02/20/13 at 10:57
How long have you been using?

For almost 1year

Did you try many other models before buying it?

No, it was my first.

What is so special that you like most and least?

The most? I would say the price, I did not have the means to buy Ortofon me at the time and anyway I did not spend a blind in cells that I would shoot him quickly because of my inexperience. I saw how it buggers hindsight they were not too bad once held ...

Sound, I just take and consistent elektro past is like a pork chop to a filet mignon.
Now that I have a point of comparison I just really criticized him sound and yet I am timecoded vinyl most of the time. It lacks compared to potato elektro consistent but not the shit of the century.

Another negative point attachment on vinyl is not hyper chiadé. Still in box numark we explain how to set the stage accordingly. But even with this for the scratch you may enter at best a semi-soft. It is also scratch in one gun I cells, the diamond is simply barred cell after a slight scratch to move to another piece. And the name of God, it patina of time ... This is especially frustrating when you record a live mix.

How do you rate the quality / price?

It is not theft but it is not the great deal either. Honestly, there are much better but to make the hand is sufficient.

With experience, you do again this choice?

Ah, but clearly not for the first purchase of cells why not. Once passed cells worthy of the name (ortofon) you will appreciate even more your sound.