b.serrano RedShift 3
b.serrano has released RedShift 3, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows that can be used for different effects, including delays, ensemble and vibrato.
- 2 pitching scales: Semi-tones or Octave.
- Separate settings for Left / Right channels.
- 2 host-syncable LFOs.
- 1 graphical sequencer (16 steps).
- 1 XY pad controller for Left / Right channels.
- 1 Modulation matrix.
Viewers of this article also read...
- u-he Zebra 2 Update + Soliton Monomo Sound Design has announced the release of Soliton, a new sound bank for u-he's Zebra 2.5+, which has been updated to v2.5.2.
- One Small Clue Poise Updated One Small Clue has updated Poise Percussion Sampler to version 1.0.78.
- Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 Available Cakewalk announces that the Z3TA+ 2 synthesizer is now available.