Melda: v5.02, MAutoPitch & MOscillator
MeldaProduction has released version 5.02 of its effect plugins, including the release of MAutoPitch and MOscillator, two new free effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
5.02 update is designed to add several new features and fix a few problems. There is now new pitch detector modulator mode, filters for higher upsampling rates and more.
There are also 2 new free plugins: MAutoPitch and MOscillator.
- MAutoPitch is a simple automatic pitch correction plugin designed for vocals and other monophonic instruments. Besides its main purpose of making the audio more in-tune, MAutoPitch also features elements such as formant shift and stereo-expansion. It is free.
- MOscillator is an antialiased generator plugin with adjustable oscillator shape. It can be used as a testing generator for analyses or for more advanced effects such as subbass enhancement.
MAutoPitch, MOscillator, and the v5.02 updates are now available to download.
For more information: MeldaProduction
Viewers of this article also read...
- ImpOSCar 2 for Mac The GForce ImpOSCar 2 VSTi is now available as a Mac plugin, the successor to the impOSCar software synthesizer.
- ToneBoosters TB Module Toneboosters has released TB Module, a modulation effect processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
- Loomer String v1.3.2 Loomer has released version 1.3.2 of the Mac OS X version of the String virtual string synthesizer instrument.