Little Endian SpectrumWorx SDK for iOS
Little Endian has announced the release of the SpectrumWorx SDK for iOS.
The SDK will enable software developers to implement frequency-domain sound effects in their iOS apps, including effects like pitch shifter and vocoder to more exotic ones like sound freeze or auto-tune, to unique ones like “frecho” or “exaggerator”. Mac OS X and Windows version of the SDK have also been updated to current version 1.0.1.
SpectrumWorx SDK for iOS features
- Fifty micro-effects (pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, robotizer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Micro-effect chaining support.
- External audio support.
- Detailed documentation.
The SDK is available for evaluation and purchase now; interested parties are encouraged to file a request via Little Endian’s Developers web page.
More information: Little Endian
Viewers of this article also read...
- Flux :: Ircam Verb Session & HEar Flux and Ircam have created two new plug-ins – IRCAM Verb Session and IRCAM HEar.
- Melda: v5.02, MAutoPitch & MOscillator MeldaProduction has released version 5.02 of its effect plugins, including the release of MAutoPitch and MOscillator, two new free effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
- ImpOSCar 2 for Mac The GForce ImpOSCar 2 VSTi is now available as a Mac plugin, the successor to the impOSCar software synthesizer.