< Tous les avis TC-Helicon Intonator HS
TC-Helicon Intonator HS
PaulyPaul PaulyPaul

« Clean pitch correction »

Published on 10/14/12 at 21:48
The TC Helicon Intonator is a pitch correction plug in that cost 250 when it first came out. It is a real time pitch correction software and can get rid of all of your off pitch notes in your vocals. The pitch correction with Intonator is very easy to achieve and you won’t need a manual to do it. I have never seen the manual but I am pretty sure that it came with one though. Using the Intonator you can change the pitch of your vocals with big intervals in between and it will still come out clean. Sometimes when shifting pitches or changing the intervals too far apart your vocals will get really distorted, but with the Intonator they actually still come out pretty clean.

I never had a problem with the TC Helicon Intonator with my Windows XP system, that has 256MB. You can also use it on a Mac if you have 10.2 or higher operating system and 256MB. You can run Intonator as the host or as a plug in. I have never used it as a host, and I understand that your computer specs must be better if you want to use it as a host and not a VST with Power Core.

This software is a great value for the price, I think it has come down since the time it first came out. I have been using it for a while and never had a single issue with it. The sound quality of the pitch correction is almost glitch free, which is pretty good because I have pushed this software to the limits of pitch correction and everything sounds great and is in real time. It will depend on which host you use when using Intonator as a VST. Some of them can make this program glitch big time. I had several issues trying to use it with some of my DAW programs on my XP computer. But I am happy that I chose to purchase the TC Helicon Intonator because it has given me some of the best pitch correction for vocals that I have heard.