Zplane vielklang instant harmony v2.0
vielklang Instant Harmony is an instrument for generation of harmonies from an audio or MIDI melody.
The utilization of voice leading and harmony progression models allows vielklang to create harmony parts in a more musical way than traditional harmony processors, according to the company. vielklang utilizes zplane's élastique SOLOIST engine for pitch shifting and time stretching.
The new version introduces the following features:
- pitch editing with direct tool access
- new interface
- vibrato and tremolo generator
- hybrid view for score-like harmony visualization
- MIDI harmonization
- multiple file harmonization
vielklang LE is a light version with a reduced feature set at a competitive price. Find a feature comparison between the two versions here.
Pricing and Availability:
The plugin instrument (VST, RTAS, AU) can be purchased online at the product website. vielklang Instant Harmony is available for $149 / €119. The upgrade from vielklang 1.x is available for $69 / €49 (introductory offer $39 / €29). vielklang Instant Harmony LE is available for $99 / €79.
All existing users of vielklang 1.x are eligible to a free version of vielklang 2 LE.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Camel Audio Shlomo Beatbox Camel Audio has released Shlomo Beatbox, a Sound Library for Alchemy and the Alchemy Player, featuring manipulated beats and vocal instruments.
- Gemini Audio Releases KultComp Gemini Audio has released KultComp, a Compressor/Limiter/DeCompressor Library for Acustica Audio's Nebula3.
- Alcons Audio ARC2 / GLL Alcons has announced the release of measurement and simulation data for the L-series pro-ribbon line-arrays and Q-series pro-ribbon column-arrays.