LePou Plugins LeCto AU Version
LePou Plugins has released an AU plug-in version of the freeware LeCto Guitar Amp Sim.
LeCto is a guitar amp simulator inspired by an American modern high gain head. This simulator has 2 channels with 3 modes on each channel. It can go from crunch (raw mode) to modern high gain (modern mode), according to LePou.
- Oversampling: determines the signal oversampling; up to 8x.
- Mono/stereo: determines the signal routing.
- Input: controls the magnitude of the input signal.
- Drive: controls the amount of gain.
- Low: controls the low frequency.
- Mid: controls the mid frequency.
- High: controls the high frequency.
- Presence: presence control.
- Resonance*: controls the amount of resonance resulting from the interaction with the speaker cabinet.
* Only active on modern mode
LeCto is only an amp simulator, so you need to use a cabinet simulator.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FabFilter Volcano 2.10 FabFilter has updated the FabFilter Volcano 2 filter effect plug-in to version 2.10, integrating the new modulation interface design from Twin 2 and Timeless 2, together with a new "wide" user interface layout.
- Tek'it Audio 8kut Tek'it Audio has announced the release of a new freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows: 8kut.
- Steinberg Cubase 6 Review While Avid and Cakewalk launched the new versions of their respective flagship sequencers just before Christmas, Steinberg chose NAMM 2011 to present the wistfully awaited version 6 of Cubase. This new version doesn't mess too much with the foundations of the sequencer but rather brings many new features regarding handling and functionality.