LePou Plugins LeCto AU Version
LePou Plugins has released an AU plug-in version of the freeware LeCto Guitar Amp Sim.
LeCto is a guitar amp simulator inspired by an American modern high gain head. This simulator has 2 channels with 3 modes on each channel. It can go from crunch (raw mode) to modern high gain (modern mode), according to LePou.
- Oversampling: determines the signal oversampling; up to 8x.
- Mono/stereo: determines the signal routing.
- Input: controls the magnitude of the input signal.
- Drive: controls the amount of gain.
- Low: controls the low frequency.
- Mid: controls the mid frequency.
- High: controls the high frequency.
- Presence: presence control.
- Resonance*: controls the amount of resonance resulting from the interaction with the speaker cabinet.
* Only active on modern mode
LeCto is only an amp simulator, so you need to use a cabinet simulator.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.