MarkBass MB 1000
The MB 1000 is a single rack space stereo power amp that puts out 500W a side at 4 ohms, 300W a side at 8 ohms, or 1000W bridged into 8 ohms.
The MB 1000 can be used for mono (one side or bridge mode) or stereo applications. It's designed to match the Studio Pre, the Ground Stereo Pre and other mono or stereo bass preamps.
- Inputs: Left (mono) & Right: Balanced (impedance 5 Kohm/ Maximum Voltage 30 Vpp)
- Outputs (Link): Balanced (Parallel output for each channel)
- Controls: LEVEL: Left (mono) & Right / LIMITER: Left (mono) & Right / BRIDGE
- Power Output: 300+300W @ 8ohm / 500+500W @ 4ohm / 1000W @ 8ohm (BRIDGE)
- Slew Rate: 10 V/us
- Damping factor: >60r
- Noise Ratio: >100 dB/A
- Frequency Response: 3 Hz to 20 Khz
- Sensitivity: 500mVp
- Power devices: switching MOSFETs
- Dimensions: 1U rack standard - depth 365mm
- Weight: 3,8 kg / 8.38 lbs.
Check out www.markbass.it for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MarkBass BAS 121 Lite Markbass artist and bass player Alain Caron has partnered with Markbass to develop the BAS 121 Lite powered bass cabinet.
- MarkBass MoMark MVVL-HE The MarkBass MoMark MVVL-HE is a master module for the MoMark modular amp system, that completes the "High End series" for bassists.
- Markbass Micromark 801 The Micromark 801 is a slightly larger version of the Micromark, which features an 8” speaker and a bass port.