Agrandir
LePou Plugins LeGion [FREEWARE]
Grebz Grebz
Publié le 03/29/10 à 13:40
Installation: breeze. Dll file to download and install the VST-Plugins folder of the sequencer, it does recognize it by making a scan of VST on the machine and voila. As with any plugin, so.

No incompatibility reported. I use Windows 7 in 64-bit Pro and Sonar 8.5 Producer.

Setting: The interface is beautiful, very eloquent. If you've used an amp, you know how to use this plug. Otherwise, you will need a good ten seconds to understand. There is no manual, but hey, it's a simulator amp head is not a helicopter cockpit.

I'm running on a PC with processor i7 920 at 2.66 GHz and 12 GB of RAM. CPU negligible on this configuration: 1% maybe? And yet ...
So no worries to run it, and even with multiple instances running simultaneously.
The software responds instantly, all buttons are working. No stability problem.

I use it for about 2 weeks. I have quite a few other amp simulators Free LePou Nick Crow AcmeBargig, Aradaz, Simulanalog or Studio Devil and this simulator is very good. It is not based on any real model according to its creator, but should be good for metal or rock well saturated.
Both red and green channels are relatively close to one another but the same settings, we see that the red channel is brighter (more treble). We must add to this head a simulated loudspeaker to avoid getting too aggressive sound.

Quiz here ( http://www.grebz.fr/musique_homestudio_tutorial_required_4.php#legion )

Grebz