Agrandir
LePou Plugins LeGion [FREEWARE]
Anonymous

«  Free and excellent »

Publié le 09/06/11 à 00:01
The plugin is simple to implement, we just copy the file in the VST DAW's and it works immediately.

I use this plugin with Reaper, all under 7 with windows mobile config average (I3 processor and 3GB of ram). It runs seamlessly with several other instrument tracks (4 on average for drum / bass / vocals / guitar). No stalls.

I discovered this plugin in an issue of Keyboard Recording, used in combination with the speaker simulator Lecab the same developer, is easily obtained sound credible in the registry metal (and regardless of the guitar input).

The interface is also very pro with a visual and interactive work (the lights go up the amp / down depending on the settings), it's stupid but I am surprised that such a product is found in freeware.

The settings are many, with an equalizer and two channels (Lead / Rhythm) and two modes (Red / Green) that allow the choice to get a disto type "heavy rock" or "high gain" according to desires.

I even do the test with a small vsti guitar (the kind of vsti which produces a very cheap) and the plugin is able to give him a lot of body!