AcmeBarGig iFace v1.6
AcmeBarGig has released version 1.6 of iFace, an interface plug-in for RedWirez impulse response libraries.
iFace is designed to let you change the way you interact with your RedWirez impulse response libraries.
Changes in iFace v1.6
- Saving your selections as their own Cabinet Files.
- Using external Cabinets.
- Support for Recabinet 2.02 through Menu Templates.
- Support for ALL Redwirez cabinets.
- New, more organized internal menu.
- Cabinet Blend slider.
- Serial and parallel convolution.
Pricing & Availability
iFace for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $21.12 USD. A free 30-day trial can be downloaded from the iFace product page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AcousticsampleS Updates E-Pian and VibysM AcousticsampleS has released updates for E-Pian (electric piano), and VibysM (vibraphone).
- AudioSpillage DrumSpillage Sale AudioSpillage has announced a 48 Hour Sale, offering 33% off its DrumSpillage percussion instrument plug-in for Mac.
- kiloHearts kHs ONE kiloHearts has released kHs ONE for Windows and Mac OS X, the company's first software synth.