Audiffex GK Amplification 2
Audiffex announced a new version of the Gallien-Krueger Amplification plug-ins, GK Amplification 2.
GK Amplification 2 is free for all customers who purchased GK Amplification 1. The new version now includes Audio Unit format and supports Apple Logic, Garage Band and other Audio Unit hosts.
New features include:
- Learn function.
- Better modelling algorithms - requires less CPU providing better quality.
- Selection of microphone types.
- Adjustment of the microphone angle.
- All parameters of all amps are published to the host for full automation.
There are two versions /available for purchase: Pro and Standard. The former supports two independent speakers and costs $99, compared to a single speaker configuration in the Standard version for the price of $69.
Viewers of this article also read...
- HyperSynth SIDizer HyperSynth has announced the release of SIDizer, a new emulation of the SID chip in the form of a software synthesizer plug-in.
- Sonic Reality Neil Peart Drums Vol.1: The Kitdelete Sonic Reality has announced the release of Neil Peart Drums Vol. 1: The Kit, a music software recreation of the DW drum kit of Rush drummer Neil Peart.
- Ohm Force Studio Teaser 5 Part 5 of a 5 part series demonstrating Ohm's Studio- an online collaborative sequencer.