Audiffex GK Amplification 2
Audiffex announced a new version of the Gallien-Krueger Amplification plug-ins, GK Amplification 2.
GK Amplification 2 is free for all customers who purchased GK Amplification 1. The new version now includes Audio Unit format and supports Apple Logic, Garage Band and other Audio Unit hosts.
New features include:
- Learn function.
- Better modelling algorithms - requires less CPU providing better quality.
- Selection of microphone types.
- Adjustment of the microphone angle.
- All parameters of all amps are published to the host for full automation.
There are two versions /available for purchase: Pro and Standard. The former supports two independent speakers and costs $99, compared to a single speaker configuration in the Standard version for the price of $69.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.