Kazrog Recabinet 3.0.4
Kazrog has updated Recabinet to version 3.0.4.
- EQ Bypass on each band of EQ is available. Simply click the toggle lights to enable/disable an EQ band.
- All EQ and volume adjustments are now available in Hz and dB as tooltips when you hover the mouse over a knob.
- All knobs in the plugin interface can be double-clicked to reset to their default positions.
- Pro Tools: Fixed a bug where sessions in sample rates other than 44.1 could create warped audio output until the plugin interface was opened.
- Cubase: Fixed a bug where high instance counts of Recabinet 3 crashed Cubase during repeated batch exports.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Homegrown Sounds ARP Homegrown Sounds has released version 1.0 of ARP, a polyphonic arpeggiator and note sequencer with scale remapping for sequencing possibilities.
- Loopmasters: Indie Rock Drops - Songwriter Series Vol. 1 This collection of real drums includes 17 different Rhythms recorded at different tempos between 64 - 172 Bpm, which all come with multiple variations of the same groove which you can use to lay across a track for intros, verse, chorus and middle sections.
- Waves Eddie Kramer - Tape, Tubes & Transistors Developed in association with Eddie Kramer, Tape, Tubes & Transistors features three modeled vintage plugins: Kramer Master Tape, HLS Channel, and PIE Compressor.