Kazrog Recabinet 3
Kazrog has announced the release of Recabinet 3, a guitar and bass speaker cabinet simulation plug-in in VST, AU, and RTAS effect plug-in formats for Mac OS X (Intel) and Windows.
Recabinet 3 offers 20 virtual cabinets, 8 virtual mics, and 2 internal channels with the British-inspired Kazrog Konsole EQ, specifically voiced for guitar and bass tracks. According to the company, "it is designed to enhance the realism of direct guitar recordings, whether used in conjunction with outboard tube amps/preamps or amp simulation plugins."
Recabinet 3 Details
- 1960 – based on a Marshall 1960AV 4×12.
- Angora – based on a Line 6 Vetta 4×12.
- Blackface 4×10 – based on a Fender ’65 Super Reverb 4×10.
- Chordal – based on a Roland JC120.
- Damien – based on a Marshall 1936 2×12.
- Dazed – based on a Supro Thunderbolt.
- Eagle – based on an ENGL Pro 4×12.
- Excel – based on a Randall RS412XLT100 4×12.
- Genzie – based on a Genz Benz G-Flex ported 2×12.
- Green – based on an original 1970s Marshall 4×12.
- Igor – based on a Krank Krankenstein 4×12.
- Manatee – based on an Ampeg SVT 8×10.
- Motown – based on an Ampeg Portaflex B15N.
- Ogre – based on a Bogner Uberkab 4×12.
- Oversize – based on a Mesa Standard 4×12.
- Sterling – based on a Marshall Hand Wired 4×12 (late 1960s reissue).
- Tangerine – based on an Orange 4×12.
- Top Boost – based on a Vox AC30.
- Tweed 1×12 – based on a Fender ’53 Deluxe 1×12.
- Zodiac 2×12 – based on a Selmer Zodiac Twin 30.
- 57 – based on a Shure SM57.
- 545 – based on a Shure Unidyne III 545.
- 121 – based on a Royer 121.
- 409 – based on a Sennheiser MD409.
- 421 – based on a Sennheiser MD421.
- i5 – based on an Audix i5.
- Reference – based on an Earthworks M30.
- U87 – based on a Neumann U87.
Pricing & Availability
It costs $129.99. Upgrades from earlier versions costs $59.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audjoo Updates Helix Audjoo has updated Helix to version 2011-02-14.
- HorNet ChannelStrip HoRNet has announced the release of ChannelStrip, an audio processing plug-in for Mac OS X, designed for day-to-day mixing tasks.
- Harrison Consoles Mixbus v1.5 Harrison has updated Mixbus to version 1.5 and announced the release of a Linux version.